Philips Avent Natural Response 4oz/120ml Glass Bottle: Supports baby's individual drinking rhythm
The Natural Response Nipple releases milk only when baby actively drinks. Babies can drink, swallow and breathe using their natural rhythm, like on the breast. Making it easy to combine breast and bottle feeding.
• Natural Response nipple: The unique Philips Avent bottle nipple opening only releases milk when the baby actively drinks.
• Works like the breast: The teat releases milk when baby actively drinks, this is different from the traditional free-flow teats. As with breastfeeding, it can take time for a baby to get used to this.
• Anti-colic valve: The baby bottle is designed to keep air away from the baby's tummy during feeding
• No-drip nipple: The bottle-feeding nipple only opens to release milk when the baby is feeding.
• Heat resistant glass: Made of borosilicate glass, the Philips Avent glass bottle is heat and thermal shock resistant.
Nipple releases milk when baby actively drinks
The Natural Response Nipple works with your baby's natural feeding rhythm, making it easy to combine breast feeding and bottle feeding. The nipple has a unique opening which only releases milk when the baby actively drinks. So when they pause to swallow and breathe, the milk pauses too.
Natural latch on with breast-shaped nipple
The wide, soft and flexible nipple is designed to mimic the shape and feel of a breast, helping baby to latch on and feed comfortably.
Designed to reduce colic and discomfort
Anti-colic valve is designed to keep air away from baby's tummy during feeding, to help reduce colic and discomfort.
No-drip nipple design prevents spills and lost milk
The nipple opening is designed to release milk only when the baby is feeding. So you can confidently avoid milk loss whether at home or on the go.
Pharmaceutical grade glass, purity and heat resistance
Made of premium quality borosilicate glass, the Philips Avent glass bottle is heat and thermal shock resistant. It can therefore be safely stored in the fridge, warmed, and is also suitable for sterilization.
Choose the right nipple flow for your baby
Every baby feeds differently, and develops at their own pace. We’ve designed a range of flow rates so you can find the perfect one for your baby and personalize your bottle. All of the Natural Response Nipples are made of soft silicone.
Simple to use, easy to clean and quick to assemble
Wide bottle neck makes filling and cleaning easy. Only a few parts for quick and simple assembly.
Natural Response Nipples and Bottles are BPA free*
The Philips Avent Natural bottles and nipples are made of BPA free* material.
Be patient as baby adjusts
Natural Response Baby Bottles are different from free-flow baby bottles. Just like breastfeeding, it could take a few tries to get it right. That's perfectly natural.
Country of origin: Made in France by Philips Avent
What is included:
• 1x Philips Avent Natural Response 4oz/120ml Glass Bottle comes with Flow 2 Natural Response Teat suitable for 0m+