NUK Anti-Colic Professional Temperature Control Bottle 300ml: Developed to help prevent babies swallowing air when feeding
The NUK Anti-Colic Professional was developed to help prevent babies swallowing air when feeding. Its secret is the NUK Professional Ventilation System, which helps prevent air being swallowed even more effectively. It is an innova-tive combination of an air valve and an air channel. The air valve ensures that the teat does not contract when feeding, meaning that your baby can feed without having to let go. This eliminates one of the main causes of air being swallowed. The integrated air channel directs the air from the valve directly to the bottom of the bottle - without air bubbles coming into contact with the contents of the bottle. This prevents the milk from accumulating air. And less air in the food means less air in baby's tummy.
• NO AIR*: Thanks to the Professional Ventilation System less air reaches the baby’s tummy when feeding. 96% of experts confirm the reduction of air in the feed**
• Built-in temperature control indicator changes colour when the food is too hot. The normally blue indicator turns white
• Natural and right for the jaw, particularly soft silicone teat, 0-6 months (medium feed hole)
• Teat clinically tested for an optimal combination of breast and bottle feeding
• Bottle made of light, shatterproof polypropylene (PP), Free from harmful substances and odourless and BPA-free
• Leak-proof transport due to additional closure plate
• Safe grip and stable through slightly contoured shape of bottle with wide base
• Easy to fill and clean extra-wide bottle neck
Important: NUK Temperature Control is intended as an additional check. Therefore, the temperature should still be checked manually before actual feeding. To check the temperature of the contents, put a few drops on the inside of your wrist.