Philips Avent Anti-colic AirFree Vent: Designed to reduce colic, gas and reflux*
• The AirFree™ vent is designed to help the baby swallow less air. The teat stays full of milk, even when horizontal, for upright feeding. Reducing the air a baby ingests can help ease common feeding issues like colic, gas and reflux.
• At 2 weeks of age, babies fed with a Philips Avent bottle showed a trend to less colic compared to a conventional bottle and a significant reduction in fussing at night compared to babies fed with another leading bottle.
• What colic is, and how it affects babies? Colic is caused in part by swallowing air while feeding, which creates discomfort in a baby’s digestive system. Symptoms include crying, fussing, gassiness and spit-up.
Locks milk in, keeps air out, for easy upright feeding
The teat stays full of milk, even when the bottle is horizontal, so the baby can drink in a more natural, upright position. This can help reduce reflux, aid digestion, and make feeding time more comfortable for you and your little one.
Teat stays full of milk, not air
The unique AirFree™ vent draws air away from the teat, so the baby swallows less air as they drink. This can help reduce common feeding issues such as colic, reflux and gas.
Anti-colic system proven to reduce colic and fussing*
Clinical studies have shown that the Philips Avent bottle reduces colic and fussing*. How? A valve in the teat prevents vacuum build-up as your baby drinks, allowing uniterupted feeding. This can help reduce colic, gas, spit-up and burping.
Easy to clean & assemble, as AirFree™ vent is a single piece
The AirFree™ vent can be easily assembled with any Philips Avent Anti-colic and Classic+ bottle. Also cleaning is a breeze, thanks to the bottle's wide-neck, and there only being a few parts to clean.
Simple to use
To start, fill the bottle with milk, place the AirFree™ vent over the rim, and screw on the teat. Tilt the bottle downwards once to fill the teat, and you're ready to go. When feeding, make sure the AirFree™ vent stays on top. The teat will stay full of milk, even when it's horizontal, for easier upright feeding.
Use the bottle with or without the AirFree™ vent
Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle can be used with or without the AirFree™ vent. The AirFree™ vent is compatible with our 4oz/125ml, 9oz/260ml and 11oz/330ml Philips Avent Anti-colic and Classic+ bottles.
Teat shape designed for a secure latch-on
The shape of the teat allows for a secure latch-on, and the ribbed texture helps prevent teat collapse, for uninterrupted, comfortable feeding.
Different teat flow rates available
As the baby grows, their drinking needs change. Choose a teat with a flow rate that’s right for their development. The Philips Avent Anti-colic and Classic+ bottles can be used with or without the AirFree™ vent—but they should only be used with Philips Avent Anti-colic and Classic+ teats.
Mix and match with other Philips Avent products
The Anti-colic bottle range is designed to be easy to mix and match tops and bottoms. This way it can be changed easily from bottle, to training cup, to sippy cup, with fewer parts.
• Country of origin: Made in Indonesia by Philips Avent
Bottle: Polypropylene BPA free
Teat: Silicone BPA free
Teat Speed: Slow flow
• What is included:
Baby bottle: 2
AirFree™ vent: 1
• Development stages: 0-12 months