Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream for Sore & Cracked Nipples: No need to remove before breastfeeding
Sore nipples are very common during breastfeeding and can often be a result of the uncomfortable positioning of your baby at the breast. Whilst it is vital to address the cause of this, Lansinoh’s HPA® Lanolin is proven to help soothe and protect sore cracked nipples.
Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin is composed of an ultra-purified grade of lanolin which has been refined using a unique process, making it safe for both mum and baby, with no need to remove before breastfeeding. 100 per cent natural without any preservatives or additives, it is naturally hypoallergenic. Lansinoh’s HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream can also be used as cure for dry or cracked lips, sensitive skin, dry skin on elbows, skin abrasion, small cuts and burns.
• BPA and BPS free
• #1 bestselling nipple cream in the UK for breastfeeding mothers
• Helps soothe and protect sore nipples and cracked skin
• 100% natural and hypoallergenic
• Pure medical grade lanolin
• No additives, preservatives or chemicals
• No need to remove before breastfeeding
• Paraben free
• No taste, colour or smell – the most acceptable nipple cream for your breastfed baby
• Safe for mum and baby
Country of Origin: Made in New Zealand
What is included:
- 1x Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Minis Nipple Cream 10ml