NUK NATURE SENSE 150 ml BABY BOTTLE: (0-6 months)
NUK made it their mission to develop a baby bottle that for the first time lets babies enjoy an all-round natural feeling when drinking – almost as if at a mother’s breast. The special feature of the bottle is the several tiny openings which have been modelled on the milk ducts in a mother’s breast, so baby can enjoy a completely familiar drinking feeling and above all, a natural drinking flow. With a natural feeling during bottle feeding, the change from breastfeeding to bottle feeding is easier for the mother and the baby.
- Several tiny openings modelled on a mother’s breast give an optimal, smooth and natural flow
- Wide, flexible lip rest with extra-soft teat tip similar to a mother’s nipple
- Innovative anti-colic vent helps prevent air being swallowed
- Bottle in high-quality polypropylene (PP) is hard-wearing and BPA-free, holds 150 ml
- For children aged 0-6 months, Medium (6 tiny openings)
- BPA (Bisphenol A) free.
The extra-wide and flexible lip rest of the teat allows baby to start drinking naturally and the innovative Anti-Colic valve allows for breast-like drinking and minimises infant colic caused by the harmful swallowing of air. The extra soft tip is flexible and fits into baby's mouth like a nipple.
92% of babies accepted the natural-looking teat, 99% of mothers would recommend Nature Sense to others, and 98% of mothers confirmed that the tiny openings create a natural drinking experience.
The NUK Nature Sense Bottle is made of high-quality plastic (PP), is BPA-free and hard-wearing. The extra-wide bottle neck means it can be filled and cleaned in no time at all and the protective cap closes all the tiny openings to prevent leakage when mixing formula or when out and about.
NOTE: NUK Nature Sense Teats can only be used with NUK Nature Sense Bottles.